Author Topic: What Rules Exists To Protect A President From Potential Congressional Harassment?  (Read 467 times)

Offline EfrenMulli

• Hello, I'm Rosaria, a 21 year old from Reims, France. My hobbies include (but are not limited to) Gongoozling, Stamp collecting and watching Arrested Development.
    • View Profile
    • What Rules Exists To Protect A President From Potential Congressional.
Although Michelle Obama has campaigned on her husband's behalf since early in his political career by handshaking and fund-raising, she did not relish the activity at first. When she campaigned during her husband's 2000 run for U.S. House of Representatives, her boss at the University of Chicago asked if there was any single thing about campaigning that she enjoyed; after some thought, she replied visiting so many living rooms had given her some new decorating ideas. In May 2007, three months after her husband declared his presidential candidacy, she reduced her professional responsibilities by eighty percent to support his presidential campaign. Early in the campaign, she had limited involvement in which she traveled to political events only two days a week and traveled overnight only if their daughters could come along. In early February 2008, she attended thirty-three events in eight days. She has made at least two campaign appearances with Oprah Winfrey.
Also visit my web site ... http://www.emilysnews.space/